A Phase 1b, Open Label, Multiple Dose, Dose Escalation and Expansion Study to Assess Safety, Tolerability and Antitumor Activities of the Combination of BGB-3111 With BGB-A317 in Subjects With B-Cell Lymphoid Malignancies
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 12 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Tislelizumab (Primary) ; Zanubrutinib (Primary)
- Indications B cell lymphoma; Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia; Follicular lymphoma; Leukaemia; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma; Waldenstrom's macroglobulinaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors BeiGene
- 12 Dec 2017 Early safety results (Data cut off 01 June 2017, n=25) presented at the 59th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology
- 11 Dec 2017 Results initial data (n=25) from first two dose levels cohorts of the dose escalation phase presented in a BeiGene Media Release.
- 11 Dec 2017 According to a BeiGene media release, dose 1 cohort of zanubrutinib at 320 mg once a day (QD) with tislelizumab at 2 mg/kg every three weeks (Q3W), and dose 2 cohort of zanubrutinib at 320 mg QD with tislelizumab at 5 mg/kg Q3W. Patients in the third dose cohort will receive zanubrutinib at 160 mg twice daily with tislelizumab at 200 mg Q3W.