A Multicenter, International, Open-label, Safety Study of ND0612, a Solution of Levodopa/Carbidopa Delivered Via a Pump System as a Continuous Subcutaneous Infusion in Subjects With Advanced Parkinson's Disease
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 17 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Levodopa/carbidopa (Primary)
- Indications Parkinson's disease
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms BeyoND
- Sponsors NeuroDerm
- 11 May 2017 According to a NeuroDerm media release, trial completion expected in parallel with iNDiGO study.
- 11 Apr 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 120 to 170.
- 30 Mar 2017 According to NeuroDerm media release, enrollment in this trial is expected to complete in 2017 in time to support 2018 study completion and submission of regulatory applications