A Phase I Clinical Trial for the Treatment of ß-Thalassemia Major With Autologous CD34+ Hematopoietic Progenitor Cells Transduced With TNS9.3.55 a Lentiviral Vector Encoding the Normal Human ß-Globin Gene
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 09 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Beta-globin-transduced bone marrow cells (Primary) ; Filgrastim
- Indications Beta-thalassaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 03 Aug 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jul 2017 to 1 Jul 2018.
- 03 Aug 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jul 2017 to 1 Jul 2018.
- 02 Aug 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jul 2016 to 1 Jul 2017.