A Phase Ib Multi-Center, Double-Blind, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled Dose Escalation Study of the Safety, Tolerability and Immunogenicity of ACI-24 in Adults With Down Syndrome
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 12 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs ACI 24 (Primary)
- Indications Alzheimer's disease
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- Acronyms 3 Star Study
- Sponsors AC Immune
- 12 Sep 2017 According to an AC Immune media release, the company has completed recruitment in its Phase 1b study of the first, low-dose cohort of adults with Down syndrome (DS). Interim results of the first low dose cohort are expected in 2018.
- 09 May 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Aug 2019 to 1 Jun 2020.
- 09 May 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Aug 2019 to 1 Jun 2020.