A randomised, placebo-controlled trial investigating the role of fampiridina in cerebral circuits involved in cognitive and motor function of patients with multiple sclerosis.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 13 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Fampridine (Primary)
- Indications Multiple sclerosis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 13 Oct 2017 This study has been completed in Italy as per European Clinical Trials Database.
- 28 Apr 2017 Primary endpoint (Improvement in the SDMT score) has been met, according to results presented at the 69th Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Neurology.
- 28 Apr 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting, according to results presented at the 69th Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Neurology.