Long Term Immunogenicity and Safety Study of GSK Biologicals' Herpes Zoster Subunit (HZ/su) Vaccine 1437173A and Assessment of Re-vaccination With 2 Additional Doses, in Healthy Subjects Aged 60 Years of Age and Older
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 10 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs GSK 1437173A (Primary)
- Indications Herpes zoster
- Focus Pharmacodynamics; Registrational
- Acronyms ZOSTER-060 EXT:003
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 02 Nov 2017 Planned End Date changed from 15 Nov 2018 to 6 Dec 2018.
- 08 Oct 2017 Results assessing immunogenicity and safety of HZ/su 9 years post-initial vaccination, presented at the IDWeek 2017.
- 25 Aug 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 10 Aug 2017 to 12 Sep 2017.