Effects of Rolapitant on Nausea/Vomiting in Patients With Sarcoma Receiving Multi-Day Highly Emetogenic Chemotherapy (HEC) With Doxorubicin and Ifosfamide Regimen (AI)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 18 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Rolapitant (Primary) ; Dexamethasone; Doxorubicin; Fosaprepitant; Ifosfamide; Mesna; Ondansetron; Vincristine
- Indications Chemotherapy-induced nausea and vomiting
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 12 Oct 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jul 2019 to 1 Oct 2019.
- 12 Oct 2016 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 20 May 2016 The protocol has been amended to now include 2 parts. Patients in part 1 receive Rolapitant and patients in part 2 receive either Rolapitant or Fosaprepitant. Hence the patients no. has increased and the treatment table has been amended to include 3 arms instead of 2.