A Phase 1/2, Multicenter, Open-label Study of FT-2102 as a Single Agent and in Combination With Azacitidine or Cytarabine in Patients With Acute Myeloid Leukemia or Myelodysplastic Syndrome With an IDH1 Mutation
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 11 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Azacitidine (Primary) ; Cytarabine (Primary) ; FT 2102 (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors FORMA Therapeutics
- 06 Dec 2017 Phase of trial changed from phase 1/1b to phase 1/2, with addition of Cytarabine and addition of efficacy endpoint
- 06 Dec 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 76 to 400.
- 06 Dec 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jul 2018 to 1 Sep 2020.