A randomised phase II study of inhaled xenon for neuroprotection in out-of-hospital cardiac arrest (OHCA) patients
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 11 Apr 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Xenon (Primary) ; Oxygen
- Indications Chronic brain damage
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 11 Apr 2016 New trial record
- 15 Mar 2016 According to a NeuroproteXeon media release, results of this study were published in the Journal of the American Medical Association (JAMA).
- 15 Mar 2016 Results (n=110) published in the NeuroproteXeon media release.