A randomised phase II study of inhaled xenon for neuroprotection in out-of-hospital cardiac arrest (OHCA) patients
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 02 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Xenon (Primary) ; Oxygen
- Indications Chronic brain damage
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 02 Oct 2017 Primary endpoint has been met. (Reduction of white matter brain damage, assessed by Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)), according to a Mallinckrodt plc media release.
- 02 Oct 2017 Results published in a Mallinckrodt plc media release.
- 11 Apr 2016 New trial record