Combination of Pioglitazone and Tyrosine Kinase Inhibitor (TKI) in Relapsed Chronic Myeloid Leukemia Following a First TKI Discontinuation
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 21 Oct 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Pioglitazone (Primary) ; Protein tyrosine kinase inhibitors
- Indications Chronic myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 11 May 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2021 to 1 May 2021.
- 11 May 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Sep 2021 to 1 May 2021.