A Phase I/II, Single Arm, Open-label Study of Ribociclib in Combination With Everolimus + Exemestane in the Treatment of Men and Postmenopausal Women With HR+, HER2- Locally Advanced or Metastatic Breast Cancer Following Progression on a CDK 4/6 Inhibitor
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 05 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Everolimus (Primary) ; Exemestane (Primary) ; Ribociclib (Primary)
- Indications Advanced breast cancer; Male breast cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms TRINITI-1
- Sponsors Novartis Pharmaceuticals
- 05 Apr 2017 Results of phase I (n=17) assessing tolerability and pharmacokinetics, presented at the 108th Annual Meeting of the American Association for Cancer Research
- 23 Feb 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 May 2018 to 25 May 2018.
- 23 Feb 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 May 2018 to 25 May 2018.