A Phase Ib/II Study Evaluating the Safety and Efficacy of Obinutuzumab in Combination With Atezolizumab Plus Polatuzumab Vedotin in Patients With Relapsed or Refractory Follicular Lymphoma and Rituximab in Combination With Atezolizumab Plus Polatuzumab Vedotin in Patients With Relapsed or Refractory Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 16 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Atezolizumab (Primary) ; Obinutuzumab (Primary) ; Polatuzumab vedotin (Primary) ; Rituximab (Primary)
- Indications Diffuse large B cell lymphoma; Follicular lymphoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Roche
- 18 May 2017 Rituximab drug has been added into the treatment. Treatment arms has been changed from 2 to 3 and number of patients also increases.
- 18 May 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 73 to 92.
- 18 May 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jul 2020 to 31 Mar 2022.