An Open Label Long-Term Safety Study of Tenapanor for the Treatment of Constipation-Predominant Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS-C)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 11 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Tenapanor (Primary)
- Indications Irritable bowel syndrome
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational
- Acronyms T3MPO-3
- Sponsors Ardelyx
- 11 Oct 2017 According to an Ardelyx media release, the results of the trial will be included in the NDA submission for tenapanor for the treatment of patients with IBS-C.
- 11 Oct 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting according to an Ardelyx media release.
- 12 Apr 2016 New trial record