A Phase IIIB, 24-week Randomised, Double-blind Study to Compare 'Closed' Triple Therapy (FF/UMEC/VI) With 'Open' Triple Therapy (FF/VI + UMEC), in Subjects With Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 08 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Fluticasone furoate/umeclidinium/vilanterol (Primary) ; Salbutamol (Primary) ; Umeclidinium; Vilanterol/fluticasone furoate
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 12 Jul 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 26 May 2017 This trial has been completed on spain (end date: 2017-05-23), according to European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 27 Feb 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2017 to 1 May 2017.