Addition of Sorafenib to G-CSF, Cladribine, Cytarabine and Mitoxantrone (G-CLAM) in Adults With Newly-Diagnosed Acute Myeloid Leukemia (AML) Independent of FLT3-ITD Status: A Phase 1/2 Study
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 21 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Cladribine (Primary) ; Cytarabine (Primary) ; Filgrastim (Primary) ; Mitoxantrone (Primary) ; Sorafenib (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 12 Dec 2016 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 07 Sep 2016 Planned initiation date changed from 1 May 2016 to 1 Dec 2016.
- 12 Apr 2016 New trial record