A Multicenter, Open-label, Noncomparative, Japanese Phase III Study to Assess the Efficacy and Safety of Ceftolozane/Tazobactam (MK-7625A) in Japanese Patients With Uncomplicated Pyelonephritis and Complicated Urinary Tract Infection
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 09 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ceftolozane/tazobactam (Primary)
- Indications Pyelonephritis; Urinary tract infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 04 Aug 2017 Planned End Date changed from 22 Aug 2017 to 4 Sep 2017.
- 04 Aug 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 22 Aug 2017 to 4 Sep 2017.
- 04 Aug 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.