A Phase 3, Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Cenicriviroc for the Treatment of Liver Fibrosis in Adult Subjects with Nonalcoholic Steatohepatitis
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 06 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Cenicriviroc (Primary)
- Indications Fibrosis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms AURORA; STELLARIS
- Sponsors Tobira Therapeutics
- 07 Apr 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 18 Jan 2017 Status changed from planning to not yet recruiting.
- 01 Nov 2016 This trial was planned by Tobira Therapeutics which has now acquired by Allergan according to a Allergan media release.