A two-arm, randomised, assessor-blind, parallel group study to evaluate the effect of fluticasone/formoterol breath actuated inhaler (BAI) and Relvar Ellipta DPI on ventilation heterogeneity in subjects with partially controlled or uncontrolled asthma.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 21 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Formoterol/fluticasone propionate (Primary) ; Vilanterol/fluticasone furoate
- Indications Asthma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Mundipharma Research
- 18 Jul 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 01 Aug 2016 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 14 Apr 2016 New trial record