A Randomized Phase I/II Study to Evaluate Safety & Reactogenicity of Heat Stable Rotavirus Vaccine, in Healthy Adult; Followed by Evaluation of the Safety, Reactogenicity & Immunogenicity of a 3-dose Series in Infants Age 6-8 Weeks
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 02 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Rotavirus vaccine heat stable (Primary) ; Rotavirus W179-9 vaccine
- Indications Rotavirus infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors MSD Wellcome Trust Hilleman Laboratories
- 23 Feb 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Feb 2017 to 1 May 2017.
- 23 Feb 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Sep 2016 to 1 Mar 2017.
- 23 Feb 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.