A Phase 3, Double-Masked, Randomized, Controlled Study of KPI-121 0.25% Ophthalmic Suspension Compared to Vehicle in Subjects With Dry Eye Disease
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 18 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Loteprednol etabonate (Primary)
- Indications Dry eyes
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Kala Pharmaceuticals
- 12 Jan 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jan 2017 to 1 Jun 2017.
- 12 Jan 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Nov 2016 to 1 Jun 2017.
- 06 Jan 2017 According to a Kala Pharmaceuticals media release, data from this trial will be presented at the 35th Annual J.P. Morgan Healthcare Conference in 2017.