A Phase 3, Double-Masked, Randomized, Controlled Study of KPI-121 0.25% Ophthalmic Suspension Compared to Vehicle in Subjects With Dry Eye Disease
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 07 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Loteprednol etabonate (Primary)
- Indications Dry eyes
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Kala Pharmaceuticals
- 07 Nov 2017 According to a Kala Pharmaceuticals media release, assuming positive results from these trials, the Company anticipates submitting an NDA in the first half of 2018.
- 25 Oct 2017 According to a Kala Pharmaceuticals media relese, the company expects to report topline data by the end of 2017.
- 12 Jan 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jan 2017 to 1 Jun 2017.