A Phase I/Ib, Open Label Study of LSZ102 Single Agent and LSZ102 in Combination With Either LEE011 (LSZ102 + LEE011) or BYL719 (LSZ102 + BYL719) in Patients With Advanced or Metastatic ER+ Breast Cancer Who Have Progressed After Endocrine Therapy
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 11 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Alpelisib (Primary) ; LSZ 102 (Primary) ; Ribociclib (Primary)
- Indications Breast cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Novartis Pharmaceuticals
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 18 Jul 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Aug 2019 to 1 Oct 2019.
- 18 Jul 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Aug 2019 to 1 Oct 2019.