A 1-Year, Phase 2, Open-Label Safety Study of OTO-104 Given at 3-Month Intervals by Intratympanic Injection in Subjects With Unilateral Meniere's Disease
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 18 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Dexamethasone (Primary)
- Indications Meniere's disease
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Otonomy
- 13 Sep 2017 According to an Otonomy media release, all development activities for OTIVIDEX have been suspended including termination of ongoing clinical trials and pre-registration support efforts.
- 13 Sep 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued according to an Otonomy media release,
- 16 Nov 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2017 to 1 Oct 2017.