A 1-Year, Phase 2, Open-Label Safety Study of OTO-104 Given at 3-Month Intervals by Intratympanic Injection in Subjects With Unilateral Meniere's Disease
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 18 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Dexamethasone (Primary)
- Indications Meniere's disease
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Otonomy
- 16 Nov 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2017 to 1 Oct 2017.
- 16 Nov 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2017 to 1 Oct 2017.
- 16 Nov 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.