Evaluation of Hospitalization for Complications of Autoimmune Disease Following Ipilimumab Treatment Among Melanoma Patients With Underlying Autoimmune Diseases Treated in Routine Clinical Practices in the US
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 02 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ipilimumab (Primary)
- Indications Malignant melanoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 25 Apr 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2018 to 30 Mar 2017.
- 25 Apr 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2018 to 30 Mar 2017.
- 25 Apr 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.