A Multicenter, Open-Label Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of ABT-493/ABT-530 in Adults With Chronic Hepatitis C Virus (HCV) Genotype 1 - 6 Infection and Human Immunodeficiency Virus-1 (HIV-1) Co-Infection (EXPEDITION-2)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 03 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Glecaprevir/pibrentasvir (Primary)
- Indications Hepatitis C
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms EXPEDITION-2
- Sponsors AbbVie
- 08 Jun 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 18 Jan 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 May 2017 to 1 Jun 2017.
- 18 Jan 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jan 2017 to 1 Mar 2017.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History