A Multicenter, Open-label, Noncomparative, Japanese Phase III Study to Assess the Efficacy and Safety of Ceftolozane/Tazobactam (MK-7625A) Used in Combination With Metronidazole in Japanese Patients With Complicated Intra-abdominal Infection.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 04 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ceftolozane/tazobactam (Primary) ; Metronidazole
- Indications Intra-abdominal infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 01 Aug 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 22 Jun 2017 Planned End Date changed from 23 Aug 2017 to 3 Aug 2017.
- 22 Jun 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 23 Aug 2017 to 3 Aug 2017.