A Randomized, Double-Blind, Proof-of-Concept, Phase 2 Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Once Daily Oral Vonoprazan 20 mg or Vonoprazan 40 mg Compared to Esomeprazole 40 mg for the Treatment of Subjects With Symptomatic Gastro-Esophageal Reflux Disease Who have a Partial Response Following Treatment with a High Dose of Proton Pump Inhibitor
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 11 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Vonoprazan (Primary) ; Esomeprazole
- Indications Gastro-oesophageal reflux
- Focus Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Takeda
- 21 Sep 2016 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 18 Apr 2016 New trial record
- 14 Apr 2016 Status changed from recruiting to not yet recruiting.