A Phase III, Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Clinical Trial to Study the Efficacy and Safety of the Continuation of Sitagliptin Compared With the Withdrawal of Sitagliptin During Initiation and Titration of Insulin Glargine (LANTUS) in Subjects With Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 12 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Sitagliptin (Primary) ; Insulin glargine; Metformin
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 24 May 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 23 May 2016 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.