A Phase 2, Multi-Center, Double-Blind, Randomized, Placebo-controlled Study of MGL-3196 in Patients With Non-alcoholic Steatohepatitis
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 19 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs MGL-3196 (Primary)
- Indications Non-alcoholic steatohepatitis
- Focus Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Madrigal Pharmaceuticals
- 19 Sep 2017 According to a Madrigal Pharmaceuticals media release, independent Data Safety Monitoring Board (DSMB) recommended continuation of this study without protocol modifications.
- 01 Aug 2017 According to a Madrigal Pharmaceuticals media release, top-line results for the primary endpoint are expected in the second quarter of 2018.
- 01 Aug 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting, according to a Madrigal Pharmaceuticals media release.