A Phase 2, Multi-Center, Double-Blind, Randomized, Placebo Controlled Study of MGL-3196 in Patients With Heterozygous Familial Hypercholesterolemia
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 04 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs MGL-3196 (Primary)
- Indications Hyperlipoproteinaemia type IIa
- Focus Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Madrigal Pharmaceuticals
- 27 Sep 2017 Planned End Date changed from 31 Oct 2017 to 15 Jan 2018.
- 27 Sep 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 19 Sep 2017 According to a Madrigal Pharmaceuticals media release, John J. P. Kastelein from University of Amsterdam is the principal investigator.