A Phase 1/2a Study of BMS-986178 Administered Alone and in Combination With Nivolumab and/or Ipilimumab in Advanced Solid Tumors
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 20 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs BMS 986178 (Primary) ; Ipilimumab; Nivolumab
- Indications Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 31 Jul 2017 Planned End Date changed from 20 May 2020 to 22 May 2020.
- 11 May 2017 Number of arms changed from 3 to 7 and patient number also changed from 212 to435.
- 11 May 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 212 to 435.