A Phase 1b Study to Evaluate the Safety, Pharmacokinetics, Pharmacodynamics, and Antitumor Activity of the Combination of Duvortuxizumab With Ibrutinib in Subjects With B-Cell Malignancies
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 12 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Duvortuxizumab (Primary) ; Ibrutinib (Primary)
- Indications Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia; Diffuse large B cell lymphoma; Follicular lymphoma; Mantle-cell lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Janssen
- 06 Oct 2017 Status changed from suspended to withdrawn prior to enrolment.
- 23 Nov 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jul 2019 to 1 Mar 2020.
- 16 Sep 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jan 2019 to 1 Jul 2019.