A Phase I, Open-Label, Multicenter Study to Assess Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics, and Preliminary Anti-tumor Activity of AZD4635, Both as Monotherapy and in Combination With Durvalumab in Patients With Advanced Solid Malignancies.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 01 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs AZD 4635 (Primary) ; Durvalumab (Primary)
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 28 Nov 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 51 to 156.
- 28 Nov 2017 Planned End Date changed from 9 Nov 2017 to 23 Aug 2019.
- 28 Nov 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 9 Nov 2017 to 23 Aug 2019.