An Open Label, Randomized, Two Arm Phase III Study of Nivolumab in Combination With Ipilimumab Versus Extreme Study Regimen (Cetuximab + Cisplatin/Carboplatin + Fluorouracil) as First Line Therapy in Recurrent or Metastatic Squamous Cell Carcinoma of the Head and Neck (SCCHN)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 27 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ipilimumab (Primary) ; Nivolumab (Primary)
- Indications Head and neck cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CheckMate 651
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 05 Dec 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jul 2018 to 1 Jan 2019.
- 11 Oct 2016 Trial design presented at the 41st European Society for Medical Oncology Congress.