A Phase III, Randomized, Active Comparator-controlled, Clinical Trial to Study the Efficacy and Safety of MK-0653H in Japanese Patients With Hypercholesterolemia.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 02 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ezetimibe/rosuvastatin (Primary) ; Ezetimibe; Rosuvastatin
- Indications Hypercholesterolaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 24 Jan 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 08 Nov 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Feb 2017 to 1 Jan 2017.
- 08 Nov 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Feb 2017 to 1 Jan 2017.