A Phase 1, Randomized, Double-blind, Third-party Open, Placebo-controlled, Dose Escalating Study To Evaluate The Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics And Pharmacodynamics Of Single And Multiple Intravenous And Subcutaneous Doses Of Pf-06817024 In Healthy Subjects Who May Be Mildly Atopic And Of Single Doses Of Pf-06817024 In Patients With Chronic Rhinosinusitis With Nasal Polyps
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 26 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs PF 06817024 (Primary)
- Indications Rhinosinusitis
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 19 Jun 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 115 to 99.
- 19 Jun 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2019 to 8 Nov 2019.
- 19 Jun 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jun 2019 to 8 Nov 2019.