A Phase 1, Randomized, Double-blind, Third-party Open, Placebo-controlled, Dose Escalating Study To Evaluate The Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics And Pharmacodynamics Of Single And/or Multiple Intravenous And/or Subcutaneous Doses Of Pf-06817024 In Healthy Subjects Who May Be Mildly Atopic, Subjects With Chronic Rhinosinusitis With Nasal Polyps, And Subjects With Moderate-severe Atopic Dermatitis
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 15 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs PF 06817024 (Primary) ; PF 06817024
- Indications Atopic dermatitis; Rhinosinusitis
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 08 Nov 2017 Planned End Date changed from 3 Feb 2020 to 13 May 2020.
- 08 Nov 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 3 Feb 2020 to 13 May 2020.
- 05 Oct 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 99 to 145.