A Phase 1/2 Study of the Safety, Pharmacokinetics, and Pharmacodynamics of the Glutaminase Inhibitor CB-839 in Combination With Nivolumab in Patients With Clear Cell Renal Cell Carcinoma and Other Solid Tumors
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 08 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs CB 839 (Primary) ; Nivolumab
- Indications Malignant melanoma; Non-small cell lung cancer; Renal cell carcinoma; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Calithera Biosciences
- 08 Aug 2017 According to a Calithera Biosciences media release, results from this trial are expected in the fourth quarter of 2017.
- 09 May 2017 According to a Calithera Biosciences media release, the company expects results from this trial in the second half of 2017.
- 11 Nov 2016 According to Calithera Biosciences media release, results will be presented at the Society for Immunotherapy of Cancer (SITC) 2016 Annual Meeting.