A Phase 1/2 Study of the Safety, Pharmacokinetics, and Pharmacodynamics of the Glutaminase Inhibitor CB-839 in Combination With Nivolumab in Patients With Clear Cell Renal Cell Carcinoma and Other Solid Tumors
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 07 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs CB 839 (Primary) ; Nivolumab
- Indications Malignant melanoma; Non-small cell lung cancer; Renal cell carcinoma; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Calithera Biosciences
- 07 Nov 2017 Results presented in a Calithera Biosciences Media Release.
- 07 Nov 2017 According to a Calithera Biosciences media release, this study will be expanded to enroll additional melanoma patients.
- 19 Sep 2017 According to a Calithera Biosciences media release, data will be presented at the 32nd Annual Meeting of the Society for Immunotherapy of Cancer (SITC).
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History