A Phase 2 Study to Assess the Safety and Efficacy of TGR-1202 in Patients With Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia (CLL) Who Are Intolerant to Prior BTK (Bruton Tyrosine Kinase) or PI3K-Delta (Phosphoinositide-3-kinase) Inhibitor Therapy
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 03 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Umbralisib (Primary)
- Indications Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors TG Therapeutics Inc
- 07 Sep 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Nov 2017 to 1 Jul 2018.
- 07 Sep 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Aug 2017 to 1 Mar 2018.
- 06 Jun 2017 According to the trial design presented at the 53rd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology, 10 pts have been enrolled and treated with TGR-1202.