A Phase II, Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo Controlled, Parallel-group, Multicenter Trial to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Abituzumab in Subjects With Systemic Sclerosis-associated Interstitial Lung Disease (SSc-ILD)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 06 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Abituzumab (Primary)
- Indications Systemic scleroderma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms STRATUS
- Sponsors EMD Serono
- 09 Sep 2017 According to trial design presented at the 27th Annual Congress of the European Respiratory Society, an interim analysis is planned when 50% of patients have completed 52wks or discontinued prematurely.
- 09 Sep 2017 Trial design presented at the 27th Annual Congress of the European Respiratory Society.
- 27 Jul 2017 Planned End Date changed from 31 Oct 2020 to 17 Dec 2019.