A single ascending dose Phase 1 study in healthy adult subjects to evaluate the safety, tolerability, and plasma pharmacokinetics of MK-8719
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 25 Apr 2016
At a glance
- Drugs MK 8719 (Primary)
- Indications Progressive supranuclear palsy
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- 25 Apr 2016 New trial record
- 20 Apr 2016 Results published in an Alectos Therapeutics media release.
- 20 Apr 2016 According to an Alectos Therapeutics media release, the US FDA has granted orphan drug designation to MK-8719 for the treatment of progressive supranuclear palsy (PSP).