A Phase 2, Multicenter, Open-label Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of CDX-3379 in Combination With Cetuximab in Patients With Advanced Head and Neck Squamous Cell Carcinoma
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 14 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs CDX-3379 (Primary) ; Cetuximab (Primary)
- Indications Head and neck cancer; Squamous cell cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Celldex Therapeutics
- 17 Nov 2017 According to a Celldex Therapeutics media release, the first stage of study will enroll 13 patients, and if at least one patient achieves a partial response or complete response, enrollment will progress to the second stage.
- 17 Nov 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting, according to a Celldex Therapeutics media release.
- 17 Aug 2017 Status changed from planning to not yet recruiting.