A Multicenter, Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, 52-weeks Study to Demonstrate the Efficacy, Safety and Tolerability of Subcutaneous Secukinumab Injections With 2 mL Pre-filled Syringes (300 mg) in Adult Subjects With Moderate to Severe Plaque Psoriasis
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 12 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Secukinumab (Primary)
- Indications Plaque psoriasis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ALLURE
- Sponsors Novartis Pharmaceuticals
- 09 Oct 2017 Planned End Date changed from 23 Aug 2018 to 24 Aug 2018.
- 09 Oct 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 12 Oct 2017 to 13 Oct 2017.
- 09 Oct 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.