A Phase III, Open-label, Clinical Trial to Assess the Long Term Safety and Tolerability of MK-0653H in Japanese Patients With Hypercholesterolemia Who Have Inadequate LDL-C Control on Ezetimibe or Rosuvastatin Monotherapy
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 29 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ezetimibe/rosuvastatin (Primary)
- Indications Hypercholesterolaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 12 Apr 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2017 to 15 Dec 2017.
- 12 Apr 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2017 to 15 Dec 2017.
- 21 Nov 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.