A Randomized, Double-Blind, Double-Dummy, Active-Controlled, Repeated Dose, Multicenter Study to Compare Intravenous and Oral Acetaminophen for the Treatment of Acute Moderate to Severe Pain in Combination With Patient-Controlled Analgesia With Morphine in Adults Following Elective Total Knee Arthroplasty
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 09 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Paracetamol (Primary) ; Morphine; Paracetamol
- Indications Postoperative pain
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Mallinckrodt Inc.
- 02 Nov 2016 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued.
- 22 Jul 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2016 to 1 Jun 2017.
- 22 Jul 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jul 2016 to 1 May 2017.