Efficacy and Safety of Oral Rivaroxaban for the Treatment of Venous Thromboembolism in Patients With Active Cancer. A Pilot Study.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 20 Jan 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Rivaroxaban (Primary) ; Dalteparin sodium
- Indications Deep vein thrombosis; Pulmonary embolism; Thrombosis; Venous thromboembolism
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CASTA-DIVA
- 16 Jan 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 31 Jul 2016 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Jun 2016 to 1 Aug 2016.
- 26 Apr 2016 New trial record