Phase I Study on the Feasibility and Safety of Surgical Stabilizer Assisted Retinal Vein Cannulation With Ocriplasmin Infusion for Central Retinal Vein Occlusion.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 09 Jan 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ocriplasmin (Primary)
- Indications Central retinal vein occlusion
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms RVC_CRVO
- 04 Jan 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 07 Jul 2016 Planned number of patients changed from 30 to 6.
- 07 Jul 2016 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Jun 2016 to 1 Aug 2016.