A Phase 1/2 trial to study the effect of SY-1365 for the treatment of patient with acute leukemia
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 15 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs SY 1365 (Primary)
- Indications Acute lymphoblastic leukaemia; Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Syros Pharmaceuticals
- 15 May 2017 Syros plans to initiate this trial based on the data from other trial (see profile 279117), as reported in a company media release.
- 26 Apr 2016 New trial record
- 20 Apr 2016 According to a Syros Pharmaceuticals media release, company plans to file an Investigational New Drug (IND) application with the U.S. Food and Drug Administration in the second half of 2016 with the goal of initiating this study in acute leukemia in the first half of 2017.